Terms & Conditions
- The “Wash & WIN with Debit Card” (“Contest”) is held by Cleanpro Express SDN. BHD. (“Cleanpro”) (collectively, the “Organisers”). The Contest is open to all new and existing principal and supplementary cardholder(s) of Debit card issued in Malaysia by any authorized financial institution (each a “Participant” and collectively “Participants”).
- The following categories of persons are NOT eligible to participate in the Contest: (a) Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organisers and/or their Affiliates and/or their Related Companies (“Affiliates” and “Related Companies” shall refer to the Organisers’ subsidiaries, holding companies and subsidiaries of such holding companies) and their Immediate Family Members (“Immediate Family Members” shall refer to spouses, parents, siblings or children); and (b) third party service providers of the Organisers (including without limitation to their advertising agencies, suppliers etc.), their permanent and/or contract employees, and their Immediate Family Members.
- The Contest period shall commence from 1st July 2020 to 30th September 2020, both dates of which are inclusive in the contest period (“Contest Period”).
- To participate in this Contest, the Participant is required to spend any amount in a single receipt at any participating Cleanpro Express, iBu Sayang and Aladin Dobi outlet during the Contest Period with any Debit card via Contactless payment i.e. Debit card is being tapped (and not inserted) at the card reader screen. Any transaction made with a Debit card, BUT inserted or dipped to a card reader/terminal for payment shall be excluded from the eligibility.
- Each successful contactless payment transaction with Debit card at point of sales is entitled to one (1) automatic entry in the Contest:
Entry Participating Parties
1 x Entry All Debit card issued in Malaysia
- Any transaction that is reversed or cancelled shall be excluded from eligibility in the Contest.
- There is no limitation as to the number of entries made during the Contest Period, however, each Participant is only eligible to win one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period.
- The Prizes are listed as follows:
Grand Prize x 6 winners: Yamaha Y15ZR + RM200 Cleanpro Express Touch The Sky Card
Special Prize x 60 winners: RM200 Cleanpro Express Touch The Sky Card
- Based on all entries received, the Organisers will select the required number of shortlisted participants (“Shortlisted Participant(s)”).
- The list of Shortlisted Participant(s) of the Contest will be announced in the month of November 2020 or on any other date as the Organisers may announce at its absolute discretion. The Shortlisted Participant(s) will be notified via telephone or such other communication method as deemed fit by the Organisers. Such contact details will be based on the Shortlisted Participant(s)’ contact details as registered with the financial institution which issued the Debit card used to perform the transaction for the Contest entry. In the event the Shortlisted Participant(s) is unreachable via telephone or any other communication method for whatsoever reason, the Organisers shall reserve the right to select other Shortlisted Participant(s).
- The list of winners will be announced through the Organisers’ websites and/or by any other means of notification that the Organisers may deem appropriate.
- All winners are required to attend a Prize Presentation Ceremony to collect their Prize within a period to be determined by the Organisers upon the announcement of the winner list. Should winners fail to attend the Prize Presentation Ceremony, the Organisers reserve the right to forfeit the Prizes of such winners without further notice and award the Prize to other Shortlisted Participant(s).
- Winners are required to bring along their identification card or passport and Debit card to the Prize Presentation Ceremony for verification purposes. Failure to do so may result in alternative Shortlisted Participant(s) being chosen.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest including all costs, fees and/or related expenses incurred to redeem the Prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners.
- The Organisers have the sole and absolute discretion in determining the Participant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest and/or entitlement to receive any prize. The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify at any time, whether during or after the Contest Period, any Participant that has failed to comply with the terms and conditions of the Contest or is suspected or found of tempering with any aspect of the Contest. In the event of a disqualification after the Prizes have been awarded, the Organisers reserve the right to demand for the return of the Prizes or payment of their equivalent value from the disqualified Participant.
- The title in the Prizes and any risk of loss or damage to the Prizes shall pass to the winners upon delivery of the Prizes to the winners. The Organisers and/or their sponsors shall not be liable for or obliged to replace any defective, lost, damaged or stolen Prizes where such defect, loss and/or damage in respect of the Prizes is not due to the fault and/or negligence of the Organisers and/or their sponsors.
- All Prizes are awarded by the Organisers and/or their sponsors on an “as is” basis and are accepted by the winners without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied. The Organisers and/or their sponsors shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims, costs or proceedings incurred or suffered by any person(s) as a result of their participation in the Contest and/or acceptance of the Prizes.
- Winners must abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Organiser’ sponsors and/or other third parties in arranging and/or providing for all the Prizes, including any Terms and Conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any.
- The winners are responsible for any and all applicable taxes & insurance as a result of the Prizes being awarded or received.
- The Organisers reserve the right, at their absolute discretion, to substitute any of the Prizes with any other prize of similar value without any prior notice to the winners.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, non-returnable and not exchangeable for cash, credit, voucher and any other item in part or in full value.
- The decision of the Organisers in all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding. No further correspondences, queries or appeals in respect of any decision of the Organisers shall be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, cancel, shorten or suspend the Contest Period and/or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice or reason. All submissions received after the Contest Period will be null and void without further notice or reason.
- The Organisers reserve the right to vary, modify, add, delete and/or amend any of the Terms and Conditions herein at any time at their absolute discretion without any prior notice. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions shall supersede the existing Terms and Conditions with immediate effect. The Participants shall not be entitled to claim any compensation from the Organisers for any and all losses and/or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of any of the foregoing acts by the Organisers.
- By participating in this Contest, Participants agree to be strictly bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Contest, the decisions of Organisers and all Terms and Conditions imposed by any sponsors in relation to the Prizes.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any term herein shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest which will remain in full force and effect.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- The Organisers shall be the final authority to decide on the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions herein and as to any other matters relating to the Contest.
By participating in the Contest, all Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organisers and/or their sponsor(s) respectively and/or their respective affiliated and related companies, as the case may be.
By participating in the Contest, all Participants agree and consent to the collection, use, processing, transfer across borders and/or disclosure of their personal data by the Organisers, their sponsor(s), agencies and/or their respective affiliated and related companies for the purposes of any advertising, promotion, event or publicity in any form or media in any manner and any time that the Organisers deem fit (“Publication”) for and in relation to the Contest without any prior notice to the Participants. This includes, without limitation, the Participants’ names, photographs, images or likeness. The Participants shall not be entitled to claim any ownership and/or other forms of compensation for such Publication.
The Organisers, their sponsor(s) and/or agencies (including their respective affiliated and related companies) shall not be held responsible and/or answerable to any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, losses or whatsoever liabilities that arise from any Publication including but not limited to the posting of the same on the Organisers’ and/or their sponsors’ websites and/or social media pages, including without limitation to Facebook.
PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
By participating in the Contest, and in compliance with the laws of Malaysia, the Participants hereby consent and authorise the Organisers to collect, use, process, and transfer across borders and/or disclose their personal data to any third party for the purposes of running the “Wash & Win with Debit Card in Cleanpro Express” Contest. Any withdrawal of the Participants’ consent given shall be made in writing and received by Cleanpro Express Sdn. Bhd. at www.cleanproexpress.com [No. 24, Jalan Puchong Permai 2, Taman Puchong Permai, 47150 Puchong, Selangor D.E. Malaysia/ email@example.com] before the expiry of the Contest Period and in such event, the Participants shall be deemed to have withdrawn from this Contest.